Sunday, May 20, 2007

An Afternoon at the Beach

=
It was a quick trip to SD for T's First Communion the first weekend of May. The ceremony and church were beautiful and it was a great getting to see my SD friends.
=
Sunday was a perfect San Diego day. We spent the afternoon at Torrey Pines State Beach. The sun was warm, but there was a breeze to keep everyone cool. The kid to adult ratio was high enough that no one was too stressed. Plus we had good food leftover from the party on Saturday and lots of cold drinks.
=
Could these kids be any cuter?
=
=
Here come the waves - and my cover was blown.
As soon as they realized I was there taking photos they stopped being sweet and started acting like goofballs (or normal kids - whichever you prefer).
=

=

Horseshoes anyone?

I think T won all of the games, but I wasn't paying too much attention. T and I did play with the giant Frisbee, but the strong afternoon wind put an end to our Frisbee tossing fun.

=