Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baggage Claim

I was in Austin for a sales meeting this week. Unfortunately my flight in to Austin was plagued by weather delays and I barely made the last flight from DFW to Austin Tuesday night. I was #30 on the standby list and was lucky enough to get one of the last 4 seats on the flight.





Even though I only had a very small carry with my clothes and my computer backpack there was no overhead space by the time I boarded the very full flight. My bag of clothes had to be checked. As I was waiting for my luggage at the baggage claim I noticed this large odd drum sitting on the belt - left from a previous arrival.





As it circled by and I read the contents label I was really surprised . The guy next to me immediately got out his camera and I knew I needed to follow suit.....be sure to read the yellow label on the drum as it rolls by, definitely something you don't see every day!