Thursday, March 22, 2007

Guest Blogger: Beckham

--------------
--------------

I was sleeping, enjoying the warm sunshine - until someone decided to take my picture.
Humans can be so rude.
------------------
------------------
This picture does show off my creamy white belly - don't you want to pet me?
Well you can't. Because that's the way I roll.
If you don't like, suck it.
(I've learned some new phrases in NYC - adds to my street cred.)
----------------------
----------------------
I want everyone to know that the only food I like to eat in this whole world was recalled as a precautionary measure. Luckily I have found a substitute suitable for my finely tuned palate.
I'm sure you are relieved.
------------------------
-----------------------
Sometimes I wrestle with Roxy, but she's pretty strong and really pushes me around. I don't like getting thrown to the ground all that much, even if she thinks it's great fun.
----------------------
----------------------
Time to go make a mess, the apartment is way too clean right now.
Do I throw up? Do I shed and get hair everywhere?
So many decisions, maybe a quick nap to sort it all out....
--------------------
-------------------