Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Elvis Show

Immediately after the ceremony, Elvis asks the newlyweds to take a seat.




Now that everyone is sitting, it's time for the show to begin!




I think they are laughing at me on stage - but I can't be sure!




David gets a chance to learn some signature Elvis dance moves.




The Best Man and Maid of Honor get up on stage with Elvis.





Little CJO is trying to figure out what is happening - he was mesmerized by the swirling disco lights (because really what is an Elvis wedding chapel without swirling colored lights...)



And just when the people in the audience thought it was safe, Elvis started working the crowd.

I'm pretty sure little CJO will either have a lifetime fascination or complete fear of men with sideburns and gold lame jackets.


Time for Michael and I to get in on the act. We get to sing one of my all time Elvis favorites -Suspicious Minds.



Getting ready for a big finish, Elvis starts pulling everyone up on stage.




We finished the night with the group singing a spirited round of Viva Las Vegas! It just doesn't get much better.






The group photo - where were all of those kids when the adults were on stage?