Thursday, April 26, 2007

IOM Manhattan Celebrates Administrative Professionals Day

---
---
Iomega Manhattan Office Staff Celebrates Administrative Professionals Day!

---
---

Trixie the Office Manager enjoying a well deserved day of rest
Her paw is curled over her face
---

---
---
Even though IT support and Facilities are not administrative professionals, they still decided to take the day off and catch up on some much needed sleep.
---
---
Roxy (Facilities) and Beckham (IT) on the couch
--
---
---
Roxy and Beckham in the bedroom
---
---
---
Roxy (with her front feet curled up like a sea otter)
---

---

---

Other items of note from Wednesday:

-Gordy and Linda arrived in NYC Tuesday late afternoon. Tuesday night we met them for dinner at Artie's Deli and toured the Upper West Side (the area by their hotel). Wednesday we were all set to enjoy a night at Yankee Stadium, but a rain storm cancelled the game. We ended up at Brother Jimmy's and feasted on tasty BBQ and cold beer (caramel apple martini for Linda). Gordy and Linda seem to be having a good time in the city - or at least they are pretending around me. When they get back to SD, all of the NYC visitors can compare notes and get Mel to publish the real story!

-'Shear Genius' has made it on to my DVR record list. I was skeptical after the debacle of 'Top Design' but stop you had me at hedge clippers. Lat night I caught up from last weeks episode which featured the bozofication of one poor client and moved right in to the new Wednesday episode with the hedge clipper haircut. There's no turning back now, I'm hooked. And unlike 'Top Design' the action is fast paced with judging that is logical and seems fairly objective. I love looking at Jaclyn Smith, she is beautiful and she rocks her wardrobe - did you see those crystal studded jeans last night (in the short cut challenge). Judge Sally Hershberger fascinates me, I keep asking myself if I would pay $650 to have her cut my hair (no, would be the answer to that question). Sally is responsible for the famous Meg Ryan shag hair cut. She really does get paid $650 for a cut and style!