Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Times Sq. M&M Store

--
--
Alternate Title: What Not to Do on a Sunday
Visit the M&M Store in Times Sq.
---
---
---
---
What should we do, now that the Easter parade is over?
----
We kind of wandered to Times Sq. and I think, hey I should check out the M&M store. It's relatively new, I haven't been there yet and I want to know what they have - just in case I need M&Ms in every color of the rainbow someday.
----
----------
What a mistake!
The store is 3 levels and every level was packed with people, kids, and strollers.
It's hard to see - but I tried to get a shot of the first escalator, going both directions it's packed with people.
It was impossible to move around without stepping on an M&M product or small child.
---
------
---
The store does have nice theming and more M&M products than you can imagine.
Including the World's Largest selection of M&M colors.
The two photos below show the wall of M&Ms in every color of the rainbow and some that aren't in any rainbow.
---
----------
---
The M&M store opened up right across the street from the Hershey store - talk about a big name rivalry!
----
----