Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Stacey's Wedding

With the help of Selma, Melissa, and Rebecca all of the flowers were cleaned and arranged Friday night.

This is Stacey's bridal bouquet - it turned out awesome. I love the colors and the rhinestones were a perfect sparkly touch.


Here are the finished corsages for the moms and grandmas. The roses were a little more pink than purple but they looked beautiful.




Mom O did an awesome job on the arch decorating. The purple mesh had an iridescent sheen that brought the colors to life.






Stacey was the most beautiful bride. I love this picture, it looks like it should be an ad in a magazine.



Stacey and her dad ready to walk down the aisle.




During the ceremony - don't the decorations look great?





The cake was beautiful and delicious. I supplied the roses but the baker added them to the cake. I was glad he did the decorating - in the past I have had to decorate cakes and it makes me very nervous. One of the cakes layers was white sponge cake filled with a light chocolate mousse. It was so good I wanted a second piece - but by the time I went looking for more the chocolate layer was all gone. Wuh wuhhhhh.




The centerpieces. They didn't use real flower petals so I was able to finish them earlier in the week. There was so much greenery at the winery the setting didn't need a big floral arrangement, the simple candles were the perfect touch for the tables.




Another one of my favorite photos - Keith and Miss Karen kept our table lively!

And finally Bex, KO, and Miss Karen. Bex was the wedding planner extraordinaire - she worked really hard to make it a perfect day for Stacey.



All photos are courtesy of Bex - thank goodness she is diligent about taking photos!